Career Relaunch® Podcast Partners
Why sponsor a podcast?
Podcast listeners are a growing, highly engaged audience
The percentage of people who listen to podcasts keeps rising. According to the Infinite Dial stats for 2022, 62% of people in the US have listened to a podcast at least once (increased from 55% in 2020 and 57% in 2021).
Podcasts Attract Wealthier, Educated People
- Podcasts attract business owners: 70-72% of owners of businesses with 100 to 500 employees are tuning in, according to Bredin’s survey
- More affluent: 45% of podcast listeners’ annual household income exceeds $250K
- Highly educated: 68% of podcast listeners are more likely to be post-graduates
- Responsive to ads: 69% of respondents say podcast ads increase their awareness of products, brands, and services
Highly engaged: 80% of podcast listeners listen to an entire podcast episode, which is one of the biggest engagement rates among any consumption medium. The ‘drop off’ percentage is very very low compared to other digital mediums.
The Future of Podcasting
Current estimates project that listeners in the U.S. could increase from 75.9 million to 100 million listeners in the U.S. by 2024.
Podcast vs. TV: 61.2% of podcast listeners spend more time every week listening to podcasts than they do watching TV.
Career Relaunch® Listeners
Career Relaunch® podcast listeners tend to be mid to senior-level professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs who yearn to reach the next level in their careers and do meaningful work that matters. They also invest time & money when necessary to access the resources, skills, education, tools, or guidance to enable the next chapter of their career.
The podcast has featured international guests from 10+ countries and 5 continents with a global audience in 169 countries and over 340K total downloads as of Aug 2022 (data from Blubrry hosting).
- The largest listenership is in the US🇺🇸, UK🇬🇧, Canada🇨🇦, Australia🇦🇺, and Japan🇯🇵 (in that order).
- The majority of our listeners (73%) listen via Apple devices (mostly mobile) followed by Android (17%).
Why Sponsor the Career Relaunch® podcast?
Career Relaunch® host Joseph Liu has established himself as a trusted thought leader in the space of career change & personal branding, regularly invited to speak at reputable institutions and featured in well-known publications like Fast Company, Forbes, SUCCESS, Monster, Career Builder, and HuffPost. The products and services he recommends have instant credibility with his audience.
The Career Relaunch® podcast is a globally recognized podcast, and has been named a:
- 🚀top business podcast for entrepreneurs by Forbes
- 🧑🏻💼best podcast for transitioning to a new career by Glassdoor
- 🔎top podcast to “help you find a job” by Business Insider
- 🏢best podcast for entrepreneurs, business leaders, and startups by Office Hub
- 📈best podcast for entrepreneurs and marketers by Harmoni Living
Leveraging insights from successfully coaching hundreds of career-changers, he’s created a high quality, global podcast that’s ranked as a Top 20 Career podcast in the US🇺🇸, UK🇬🇧, Canada🇨🇦, Australia🇦🇺, and Singapore🇸🇬, firmly positioning Career Relaunch as a top-tier show amongst the 4 million+ podcasts that exist.
“When you listen to a podcast regularly, you really get not only invested in the show, but also in the host.”
-Adam Sachs of podcast advertising network Midroll.
As of June 2022, Career Relaunch® episodes are downloaded:
- 1400+ times per episode per month, nearly 10X the industry average of 141.
- 900+ times within the first week, putting it into the top 5% most popular podcasts globally.
- These figures have steadily climbed since the show’s Sept’16 launch.
Which sponsors work well with Career Relaunch?
Relevant sponsors are individuals, companies, or institutions that provide programs, products, or services that enable positive change, personal growth, or professional development, which align well with the audience’s needs. Examples include:
- Aspirational brands, products, or services that cater to professionals
- Educational institutions
- Services that facilitate learning
- Products/services relevant to people embarking on a new career path
- Organizations that support career change
- Useful brands that offer helpful career tools
What’s included in a sponsored episode?
- 15-30 second mid-roll between the guest interview and popular Mental Fuel® segment. Host Joseph Liu narrates your scripted copy. Examples.
- Featured spot/ad on each sponsored episode’s show notes page. Example.
Explore becoming a sponsor
Interested in the idea of sponsoring Career Relaunch? Simply contact Joseph to discuss more details. You can also listen to a few Career Relaunch episodes, read more about Joseph, and download his bio. Thanks for your interest.